Vitality Dietary Essential Oils
Herb Vitality Line
Young Living’s Basil Vitality essential oil pairs well with savory foods, but you can also add its sweet, slightly peppery flavor to any meal. Try Basil Vitality oil with sauces, breads, soups, chicken, or seafood. Or try a sweet concoction like basil-strawberry lemonade. If you want a lighter basil flavor in your dish, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your preparations.
Basil Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Flavor your favorite pasta sauce recipes with Basil Vitality. Add Rosemary Vitality or Oregano Vitality for even more flavor.
- Add to deli salads, Asian- or Italian-inspired soups, and custom salad dressings or vinaigrettes to share with family and friends.
- Boil pasta noodles in basil-infused water for a subtle flavor.
- Pair with lime juice and melons, such as watermelon and cantaloupe, for a fresh summer treat. For a more complex flavor profile, garnish with feta.
- Mix with a mild tea, such as chamomile. Add a dash of honey to sweeten the experience.
With many of the same constituents as the carrots from which it’s derived, Carrot Seed Vitality oil’s benefits may include supporting health and well-being.* Be sure to include a drop of Carrot Seed Vitality oil as part of your daily wellness regimen to enjoy all of its great properties.
Carrot Seed Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily as a dietary supplement to support your well-being.*
- Add a drop to roasted vegetables for an extra earthy flavor.
- Use a few drops of Carrot Seed Vitality to salad dressings to infuse fresh greens with its rich taste.
- Give quinoa or wild rice a new dimension of flavor by including Carrot Seed Vitality.
Celery Seed Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add 1–2 drops of Celery Seed Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement as needed.
- Combine Celery Seed Vitality and Carrot Seed Vitality for an impactful flavor in your next vegetable or poultry-based soup.
- Add 1–2 drops to the cooking water for rice and serve with baked poultry
Dill Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add 1–2 drops of Dill Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement as needed.
- Combine Dill Vitality essential oil with olive oil to use as a marinade for fish and veggies.
- Add a little Dill Vitality oil to your favorite game-day dip for a burst of flavor.
Although more popular with sweeter recipes, Lavender Vitality oil’s benefits extend to savory dishes as well. In fact, lavender is sometimes included in the famous Herbes de Provence along with spices such as marjoram, thyme, oregano, and rosemary. Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb, or even potatoes.
Just a hint can enhance the flavor of your entire recipe. To avoid overwhelming your food, start small. Try dipping a toothpick in your oil and then swirling the toothpick in your food preparations.
Lavender Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Make homemade fruit jams infused with Lavender Vitality essential oil. Try mixing it with blueberry, apricot, raspberry, or peach jams and jellies.
- Combine Lavender Vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
- Complement dairy with Lavender Vitality in shortbread, pound cake, ice cream, meringue, or whipped cream recipes.
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
Oregano Vitality essential oil is an easy way to flavor savory dishes. Its distinctive, pungent taste makes it an indispensable addition to Mediterranean and Mexican cuisines, though it can be used in a variety of cuisines and recipes.
While its spice makes it a delicious addition to dishes when used sparingly, when taking it as a supplement, be sure to use a carrier oil such as V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil to dilute this powerful oil.
Oregano Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Dilute with a carrier oil such as V-6 or olive oil in a 1:2 ratio and add to a vegetarian gel capsule before ingesting. Take every day to support a healthy lifestyle.*
- Add sparingly to various dishes for extra flavoring, particularly Mexican and Mediterranean dishes.
- Use in a blend such as ImmuPower to support your optimal wellness.*
Peppermint Vitality™, part of our Vitality line for culinary and dietary use, is a versatile oil with a well-loved flavor. As a dietary supplement, Peppermint Vitality oil can support healthy gut function and digestive efficiency.* These benefits make it a great way to start your day or end a meal. Additionally, Peppermint Vitality oil as a dietary supplement may support exercise performance to help you have a great workout.
Because of its great taste, it’s easy to add this versatile oil to your tea or experiment with it in your baking.
Peppermint Vitality is an important ingredient in Young Living’s DiGize™ Vitality.
Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to your daily dietary supplements as overall support for healthy digestive system comfort.* Simply add 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Include a drop in a tall glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning.
- Blend with your pre-workout drink for an energizing start or wind down after your workout with a mint-infused chocolate or vanilla protein shake.
- Use in baking and in a wide variety of desserts.
Rosemary Vitality Essential Oils(Rosmarinus officinalis) is a flavorful herb that’s celebrated for its role in the culinary world, especially in Italian dishes. Rosemary Vitality™ essential oil lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to every dish it’s featured in, making it perfect for many savory recipes.
As a dietary supplement, Young Living Rosemary Vitality essential oil is loved for its naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol and alpha-pinene, which can help maintain overall wellness*. Rosemary also happens to be an important ingredient in many Young Living products, including Thieves®, En-R-Gee™, and JuvaFlex™ essential oil blends, and Essentialzymes-4™ and Inner Defense® supplements.
Rosemary Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Keep your healthy lifestyle going by adding 2 drops in a capsule and taking as a dietary supplement.*
- Stir in a few drops of Rosemary Vitality oil to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavor.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary Vitality in your favorite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop of Rosemary Vitality to give marinades and salad dressings an extra dose of flavor.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary Vitality for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
With a distinctly sweeter, softer mint taste than Peppermint Vitality, Spearmint Vitality oil is perfect for infusing beverages to help cool you down. Because of its versatility, Spearmint Vitality is an important ingredient in Citrus Fresh™, EndoFlex™, GLF™, NingXia Nitro®, and Thryomin™.
Spearmint Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Take Spearmint Vitality as a dietary supplement by adding a drop to a vegetarian capsule and taking daily or as needed.
- Enjoy staying hydrated! Add a drop of Spearmint Vitality to a glass of fruit-infused water to add variety.
- Add a drop to your tea to help support normal digestion.*
- Give meats and veggies a minty note by including Spearmint Vitality in your marinades.
- Make world-class homemade pesto by adding a drop of Spearmint Vitality to your minced basil.
Thyme Vitality essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituents thymol, para-cymene, and gamma-terpinenecan, which makes it perfect for including as a dietary supplement in your everyday lifestyle. The benefits of Thyme Vitality oil make it an essential ingredient in Longevity™ essential oil blend, Inner Defense®, ParaFree™, and Rehemogen™.
Thyme Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Take 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule to enjoy the benefits of Thyme Vitality’s naturally occurring constituents.
- Include in your next pasta or poultry dish for a delicious new layer of flavor.
- Use a few drops in your marinade to infuse meats and vegetables with herby richness.
- Make your dips extra appetizing by adding a drop of Thyme Vitality.
Spice Vitality Line
Black pepper is the most common and potent flavoring of the peppercorn family. Add this cherished seasoning to your kitchen with a convenient bottle of Black Pepper Vitality™.
You can find Black Pepper Vitality oil in Young Living’s invigorating sparkling drink, NingXia Zyng™. The warm flavor of Black Pepper Vitality balances the sweet blend of Lime essential oil and wolfberry puree for a light and refreshing beverage.
Black Pepper Vitality Uses:
- Add 1–2 drops of Black Pepper Vitality and 2 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil complex to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily as a dietary supplement or as needed.
- Use in marinades and rubs for pork, beef, poultry, or seafood, or add to roasted vegetables or homemade salad dressings.
- Add to a salsa fresca or guacamole for a quick way to spice up Mexican favorites.
- Use to flavor pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, and deli salads.
Using Cinnamon Vitality oil brings a warm taste and sensation to your favorite dishes. Taking Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil as a dietary supplement can support healthy digestion and help maintain a healthy immune system.*
Cinnamon Bark Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Dilute 1–2 drops with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex in a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement to support your regular digestion.*
- Turn your NingXia Red® shot into a “Hot Shot” by adding a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Take a banana smoothie to a sweet new level with a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Use a drop to spice up your hot cereal.
- Substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon.
When taken as a supplement, Clove Vitality essential oil promotes a healthy immune response* and may support overall wellness*, making it an important part of our Thieves®, ImmuPower™, Inner Defense™, and Longevity™ formulas.*
Clove Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Support your healthy immune system* every day or as needed by adding a drop of Clove Vitality to a vegetarian capsule and taking as a daily dietary supplement.
- Substitute Clove Vitality for the ground spice in recipes.
- Bring gingerbread, molasses cookies, and spice cake to life by adding a drop to the batter.
- Combine Clove Vitality with the Vitality oils Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, and Nutmeg in homemade cider or wassail recipes.
- Try adding a drop of Clove Vitality to a warm bowl of oatmeal for a tasty, comforting start to your day.
Ginger Vitality essential oil benefits are derived from its naturally occurring constituents zingiberene and beta-phellandrene, making it a key ingredient in DiGize™, Digest & Cleanse™, EndoGize™, ICP™, and Essentialzymes-4™. No matter if it’s included in a sweet or savory dish, Ginger Vitality essential oil stands out from the crowd.
Ginger Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Add a drop to your tea for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger Vitality and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavor.
- Ginger Vitality makes a great dietary supplement! Add a drop to a vegetarian gel capsule to support normal digestion*.
- Add a spicy twist to a refreshing classic! Try adding a few drops of Ginger Vitality to a pitcher of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
- Mix a few drops of Ginger Vitality with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
Citrus Vitality Line
Bergamot Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add 1–2 drops of Bergamot Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement as needed.
- Several times during grilling, brush seafood with olive oil infused with a few drops of Bergamot Vitality.
- In baked goods recipes that call for citrus zest, add an unexpected twist by stirring in a drop of Bergamot Vitality for every teaspoon of zest.
- Add 1–2 drops of Bergamot Vitality oil to Blue Agave natural sweetener and drizzle the mixture over muffins and tarts.
This invigorating and pleasant blend is an ideal addition to water, fruit and vegetable juices, and NingXia Red®. Simply add a drop or two to your 2-oz. serving of NingXia Red for a zip of flavor and freshness. Add to other fruity treats for a citrus boost to your indulgences.
Citrus Fresh Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Citrus Fresh Vitality tastes great, but it also makes a great dietary supplement! Just add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as needed.
- Keep hydrated by giving your daily intake of water a burst of flavor. Infuse your water by adding 2–3 drops to a glass or bottle of water.
- Add 1–2 drops to every 2 oz. of your favorite fruit and vegetable juices or NingXia Red. Drink each day or whenever you’re looking for a quick burst of nutrients and flavor.
Can’t get enough of the tangy grapefruit flavor and scent? Slique® Essence essential oil blend and our Power Meal™ meal replacement both include Grapefruit Vitality oil as a key ingredient.
Grapefruit Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Support your weight-management program by taking Grapefruit Vitality as a dietary supplement. Just add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it daily or as often as needed.
- Find it difficult to take capsules? Blend Grapefruit Vitality NingXia Red for an added boost of wolfberry goodness.
- If you love infused water but are too busy to make it the night before, simply add 2–3 drops of Grapefruit Vitality and other citrus Vitality oils to cold water to make a refreshing drink and stay hydrated.
- Add it to culinary recipes to add a distinct, citrus flavor. Grapefruit Vitality tastes great in desserts, marinades, and salad dressings.
Jade Lemon Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- For a twist of fun, combine Jade Lemon Vitality essential oil with your next frozen yogurt treat.
- Add 4 drops of Jade Lemon Vitality to a pitcher of sun tea for an exotic warm weather beverage.
- Combine 1 drop of Jade Lemon Vitality to your next 2-oz. serving of NingXia Red® for a flavorful mixer.
Lemon Vitality oil has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon Vitality for a convenient way to use this great flavor. Start small with a single drop of oil.
Lemon Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Blend a drop of Lemon Vitality in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix batter and top your waffles or pancakes with fresh fruit for a healthy, tasty breakfast.
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Combine with savory foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.
The delicate citrus flavor of Lemongrass Vitality oil complements many dishes—especially Asian recipes—and can be incorporated into your seasonings for meals in various cuisines. To keep hydrated while enjoying the benefits of Lemongrass Vitality, add a couple of drops to a glass of water or a hot cup of complementing tea for a zip of flavor.
Lemongrass Vitality™ essential oil is a powerful ingredient in the DiGize™ essential oil blend, Essentialzymes-4™ supplement, and MultiGreens™ capsules.
Lemongrass Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Place 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule to take as a dietary supplement.
- Add 2–3 drops to water or hot tea for a light, interesting flavor. This is also a great way to enjoy Lemongrass Vitality essential oil if swallowing a pill is difficult.
- Add to culinary dishes to enhance and brighten flavor.
Young Living Lime Vitality oil is versatile and concentrated, making it an important ingredient in one of our most popular blends, Stress Away™. Whether you’re stirring it into drinks for a bright burst of flavor or giving your food a little extra citrus zip, Lime Vitality essential oil is a welcome kick of summer that you can enjoy year-round.
Lime Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add 1 drop of Lime Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Combine Lime Vitality essential oil with olive oil to use as a marinade for meat and veggies.
- Include a drop to your stir fry to bring dimension and add a great depth of flavor.
- Add a little Lime Vitality oil to berry dishes to complement their natural sweetness
- Enjoy staying hydrated and add variety by infusing your water with a drop or two of Lime Vitality
Embrace the versatility of Orange Vitality essential oil as a culinary tool by using it in your cooking to brighten up or complement dishes with its citrus flavor. Use it in baked goods for an acidic contrast to the sweetness of desserts and baked goods.
Keep your body hydrated by adding a few drops of Orange Vitality oil and other Vitality oils such as Ginger Vitality to your water for a burst of flavor. Orange Vitality combines well with other fruity flavors, making it the perfect addition to smoothies, drinks, and NingXia Red.
Orange Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Support your wellness daily by adding 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and taking as a dietary supplement.
- Use in culinary dishes—sweet or savory—for added flavor and zest.
- Add 2–3 drops to a water bottle or glass of water for flavor, or mix it with other Vitality essential oils for various flavor combinations. Infusing water with dietary essential oils is a great option for anyone who struggles swallowing pills and capsules.
More than just another citrus essential oil, Tangerine Vitality oil includes naturally occurring limonene and is an important ingredient in Citrus Fresh™, Joy™, Inner Child™, Peace & Calming®, NingXia Red®, Slique® Essence, and Super C™.
Tangerine Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Add a drop of Tangerine Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it as a daily dietary supplement to enjoy its many benefits.
- Add a drop or two of Tangerine Vitality to NingXia Zyng™ for a delicious and tangy twist on our lightly sweetened sparkling drink.
- Give your marinades a sweet kick by adding Tangerine Vitality instead of Lemon Vitality or Lime Vitality.
- Infuse your water by adding a few drops with to encourage yourself to drink more during the day.
- Try adding a little Tangerine Vitality to your salad dressing for a wonderful citrus zing.
Supplement Vitality Line
DiGize™ Vitality™ blends Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Lemongrass, Anise, and Patchouli essential oils for a fresh-tasting blend—a perfect follow-up to any meal. Some cultures munch on fennel seeds after meals, and the use of this potent plant even dates back to ancient Egypt. Experience the power of Fennel Vitality and these other essential oils for yourself!
Take this best-selling essential oil blend with Essentialzymes-4™ or on its own before each meal to support your wellness regimen.* The versatility of DiGize Vitality oil means that you can take it in a gel capsule, mix it with water and Peppermint Vitality for a rejuvenating infused water, or combine it with honey for a sweet treat. For even more wellness support, take DiGize Vitality with Essentialzymes-4 at breakfast, lunch, and dinner for all-day support. DiGize Vitality is also a great complement to our supplements ComforTone® and JuvaTone®.
Our proprietary DiGize Vitality oil blend includes the naturally occurring constituents menthol, citrol, and zingiberene.
DiGize Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add 1–2 drops to a gel capsule and take it as a dietary supplement every day—or whenever you need it.
- Give your water a twist and add 2 drops of DiGize Vitality and 1 drop of Peppermint Vitality.
- DiGize Vitality is a great complement to Essentialzymes-4. Take both before every meal to support your wellness.*
- Flavor honey with 2–3 drops of DiGize Vitality for a sweet, spicy treat without the refined sugar.
- Take with ComforTone and JuvaTone in whatever form you prefer.
In addition to the popular Spearmint Vitality essential oil, EndoFlex Vitality oil features Sage, Geranium, Myrtle, Nutmeg, and German Chamomile to create a unique blend that may support a healthy lifestyle*. Adding this oil to your wellness regimen is as easy as combining it with a refreshing glass of juice or relaxing cup of tea.
EndoFlex Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Take daily with a gel capsule. Combine 1 drop EndoFlex Vitality with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex.
- Add a drop or two to 2–4 oz. of NingXia Red® for a quick shot of this blend.
- Create a drink that uplifts and invigorates by adding EndoFlex to our sparkling NingXia Zyng™. Use this essential oil-infused beverage to jump-start the day or make it through the afternoon slump.
- Combine a drop of oil with a large cup of warm tea or tall glass of water. If you find a drop overwhelms the flavor, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your drink.
Distilled from the resin of trees in the Boswellia carterii tree family, Frankincense Vitality™ oil contains the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene, which is what gives it its distinctive rich, balsamic scent. Love Young Living’s Brain Power™, Awaken™, and Highest Potential™ essential oil blends? Frankincense Vitality essential oil is an important ingredient in each!
Known for its unmistakably complex, sweet, and woodsy flavor and aroma, the benefits of Frankincense Vitality essential oil go far beyond its taste and smell. It also supports well-being and normal cellular health when taken internally.*
Frankincense Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Support your well-being and normal cell health! Take Frankincense Vitality internally as a dietary supplement by adding 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule.*
- If you have trouble swallowing capsules, take Frankincense Vitality internally by adding it to water, juice, or even your daily shot of NingXia Red®.
Thieves Vitality combines Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon Bark, and Rosemary essential oils to create one of our most popular products. These ingredients synergistically combine to offer one of the key benefits of Thieves Vitality oil: overall wellness and support of a healthy immune system. Additionally, Eucalyptus Radiata Vitality may also help support a healthy respiratory system when taken internally*.
Use the sweet, spicy flavor of Thieves Vitality as an addition to your daily wellness regimen. Its constituent oils such as Clove Vitality, Lemon Vitality, and Cinnamon Vitality give a comforting seasoning to warm food and drinks. Add Tangerine Vitality or Orange Vitality essential oil to Thieves Vitality to further brighten the flavors of your favorite foods.
Thieves Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Put a drop or a swirl of Thieves Vitality essential oil in your morning juice, tea, or coffee. The spicy, sweet flavor will also give your morning beverage a flavor boost.
- Add a drop to oatmeal, granola, or other cereal to elevate your breakfast.
- Take a shot of NingXia Red® with a drop of Thieves Vitality for a quick, spicy boost to your daily NingXia Red shot.
- Include a drop of Thieves Vitality in a cup of warm water or milk to add it to your wellness regimen.